If you have any questions, comments or feedback, you can contact us at:
Most Recent Mods
- Damage Indicators – The RPG UI and Damage Amount mod!
- The Aether II still looks cool and is still coming “soon”
- Gun Mods – The Good and the Bad
- Ruins (Structure Spawning System) – add new structures to world generation!
- Chroma Hills (64x,128x) – RPG and cartoon styles merge into one fantastic pack!
- Snapshot News: 13w16b is out with horses and carpets!
- Falling Meteors Mod – the sky is falling
- Mo’ Creatures Horse Breeding Guide
- Minecraft 1.6 News: Jeb presents the new horse mob!
- Furniture Mod – Decorate your house with new blocks!
- Space Magic Minecraft Mod Totally Releases Today
- Vechs’ Super Hostile #12: Inferno Mines
- LIFE HD – A Smooth Realistic Texture Pack (128x,64x)
- Butterfly Mania – A wonderfully complex butterfly mod
- 1.5 – Redstone Update is now officially published!
- Redstone Update Pre-release is out!
- Another update for Sonic Ether’s Shaders (RC7) brings atmospheric fog and an HDR effect
- Aether II Alpha coming out March 25th or sooner!
- Minecraft Snapshot Recap – what happened between snapshots 13w04 and 13w07?
- Superheros Unlimited Mod – become Batman, Superman, Flash, Wolverine or Martian Manhunter!
Read Our Guide to Minecraft Server Hosting
Hosting your own Minecraft server is where the real fun of the game begins. Multiplayer brings about a whole new level of gameplay that pales in comparison to single player mode. But getting your own server online and getting others to want to play on it can prove difficult. Not to mention finding a proper hosting company where you won't see a lot of down time. Read our guide on Minecraft Server Hosting and get the facts.